Step 1: Open ICICI net banking page and So this is how ICICI Bank. ICICI cheque book request: ICICI bank gives its customers various modes to apply for cheque book viz. internet banking, iMobile App, SMS. ICICI Net Banking: Netbanking Register, Bank Login, Download Bank Statement, Select the Bank from the drop-down given (ICICI).
youtube videoHow to log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking?
Icici bank internet banking not working -
ICICI Bank faces intermittent downtime on payment stack
ICICI Bankon Tuesday faced intermittent issues in its digital delivery for a few hours with some users taking to social media to complain about problems in processing transactions. While it could not be ascertained what was the glitch, it was fixed in a few hours.
Prior to the lender fixing the issue, bank users complained that they were unable to access either their net-banking or the mobile app. Some other users also complained about failure in UPI related transactions.
It could not be ascertained how many ICICIBank customers were impacted due to the downtime, though insiders claimed it was not widespread and was fixed as soon as the issue was spotted.
ICICI Bank user B Mathur who tried logging to internet banking tweeted an error message which stated that “the page you are looking is temporarily unavailable,”
“We tried logging into 3 family accounts, from 2 different laptops over 15 minutes, getting this error message in all the cases. Seeing similar messages from many other users on your timeline just now. Please tell us when the problem will be fixed,” he said.
Another user Mohan Kumar queried whether the digital channels were down as he was facing issues in processing UPI transactions.
Another ICICI customer Swapnil Wankhede tweeter a screenshot of the mobile app which showed an error message that read, “the service is currently available. Please try after some time.”
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
ETPrime stories of the day
ICICI Bank introduces online banking without user ID and password: Know process to log on using OTP
Forgot your ICICI Bank user ID and password? If forgetting your internet banking password is a common excuse for you to not use online banking facility, here’s a piece of good news. You don’t have to memorize or write down your password on a piece of paper anymore. ICICI Bank has introduced a facility that enables the account holders to log-in to their internet banking account using their registered mobile number, a ‘One Time Password (OTP)’ and their debit card PIN. The OTP based login facility is considered secure and as robust as the traditional method of logging in, as it involves the same two-factor authentication process.
With the introduction of OTP facility, one need not remember the username and the password and merely use the registered mobile number in accessing net banking facilities. The need for ICICI Bank password reset will also not be there anymore. Generating a new password also involved a few steps and it took time to get it generated.
The moment the 6-digit OTP is generated, it is received at the user’s mobile phone as well received in the email. To keep the process more secure, only the last two digits of the debit card is visible for easy and quick recognition while the other numbers are masked.
To log-on successfully by using the OTP method, you just need to:
- Have your registered mobile phone
- Memorize the last 2 digits of your debit card number.
- Use the debit card PIN
To login ICICI Bank internet banking, here’s the process:
- Visit www.icicibank.com and
- Click on ‘Login’
- Enter your mobile number registered
- Click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP
- Enter your debit card PIN
- Click on ‘Proceed’
Once logged in, you can use several features of the Internet Banking such as checking account balance, account statement, make payments using Net Banking, transfer funds, the opening of Fixed Deposit, paying Utility Bills, recharging prepaid mobile/DTH and a lot of other services.
Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, Check out latest IPO News, Best Performing IPOs, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.
ICICI Bank’s internet banking services temporarily down
Notice: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' in /sites/msofficesetup.us/bank/icici-bank-internet-banking-not-working.php on line 135
On the first day of fiscal year 2021-22, Indian banks disappointed customers in ways more than one. Customers of ICICI Bank were left troubled with the bank’s digital services down for the most part of the day due to some ‘scheduled maintenance activity’. Customers were barred from making scheduled transactions and other essentials.
ICICI Bank’s mobile application showed a red flag which stated, “Due to scheduled maintenance activity, few services will not be available on Internet Banking and iMobile app from March 31, 2021 23:58 Hours (IST) to April 1, 2021 Hours (IST). We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.”
The list of services unavailable included the following:
- Cheque Book request
- Service Requests – Bank Accounts
- Open Fixed Deposits
- iWish-Flexible RD
- FD Advice
- Renew FD
- PPF account
- Pay Direct Tax/Indirect Tax
- Income Tax e-Filing
- Cheque Book request
- Pay later account creation and closure
“It was the first day of the month and I had an important transaction to be made. It became an unnecessary hassle with internet services down for the whole,” said Anshul Narela, an employee of an e-commerce firm.
“Several banks are down today and it has become quite difficult to manage payments, especially because today is payday and several outstanding dues await clearance,” Ankit Tiwari who works for an IT company stated.
Money9 reached out to ICICI Bank’s spokesperson for a comment but it did not elicit a response.
Meanwhile, State Bank of India’s internet services were also down due to maintenance work on 1 April. However, the bank clarified that internet banking services will resume post 5:40 pm in the evening.
(Follow Money9 for latest Personal finance stories and Market Updates)
Latest VideosИсточник: https://www.money9.com/news/banking/icici-banks-internet-banking-services-temporarily-down-21011.html
iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank
iMobile is ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application.
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, getting payments done through Unified Payment Interface (UPI), offers over 170 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
Pay and collect money from anyone instantly using Unified Payment Interface (UPI Payments). UPI ID is your virtual identity for UPI payments. Use your UPI PIN to do all UPI transactions.
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards, Deposits and ICICI FASTag
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Manage ICICI Bank FASTag – Purchase FASTag, view FASTag balance, recharge FASTag, view FASTag statement, manage multiple FASTag accounts, link/de-link FASTag and much more
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
Now you can also view the following details on your Smart watch by using iWear - ICICI Bank's Android Wear Banking application:
• Information about your Bank and Credit Card accounts
• Balance details and last 3 transactions
iWear is a companion app that works only when user has downloaded Android Wear to their mobile devices.
iWear offers banking and informational services to make a simplified banking experience as never before.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
Now NRI Customers can also use iMobile App, More details about iMobile for NRI here: http://www.icicibank.com/nri-banking/mobile-banking/imobile.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to email@example.com
ICICI Bank Credit Card Activation Online. How to Activate ICICI Credit Card through net banking, mobile banking, customer care, ATM Card 2021 at https://www.icicibank.com
ICICI Bank Credit Card
ICICI credit cards come in handy in terms of bill payments. The ICICI bank provides bankers with a variety of cards to transact across different services. There are multiple ways to activate the cards and generate the PIN. To enjoy the ICICI credit card service, ensure to activate the card before use.
How to Activate ICICI Credit Card
ICICI Bank Credit Card Activation Through Net banking
For the first time cardholders, you need to register for internet banking services. You can visit the bank for registration or use the bank’s online portal. Existing internet banking customers should link their credit card to the account to receive the PIN.
- Visit the ICICI bank net banking https://www.icicibank.com platform and click the login button.
- On the homepage, select the option “get user ID.” Reach the pages’ instruction and then proceed to click the “click here to proceed” option.
- Next, select the credit card tab and enter the card’s number and registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP given on the page to validate the details.
- Open the login page and click the option “get password.”
- Next, enter the user id and registered mobile number plus the OTP received.
- The system will generate a new password.
The above steps are for new users who don’t have net banking services. For registered users, follow the steps to activate the ICICI credit card.
- On the net banking, portal select the “credit card” option.
- Proceed and click the “generate now” button, which is under the ” credit card PIN.”
- Choose the credit card number and then enter the CVV.
- Recheck the mobile number and then click the submit button.
- The system will send an OTP together with the new PIN.
- Once the process is complete, your ICICI credit card will be activated.
How to Activate ICIC bank Credit Card Using Mobile Banking
- Log in to your mobile banking app using the user id and password/PIN.
- On the homepage, click on the tab “services.”
- Now select the card pin services and credit card pin generation options.
- From the list given, select the card you want to activate.
- Now enter the new credit card pin, then check the mobile number.
- Select the submit button.
Activating the ICICI credit card through the ATM card.
- Visit the ICICI bank ATM lobby and swipe the card in the machine.
- On the menu, select the language preference.
- Next, select the option “pin generation” on the page.
- Now follow all the instructions given on the page to change the PIN successfully.
How to Activate icici credit card via customer care.
Account-holders can also call the bank’s customer care number for help. Use the number 1800 200 3344 and follow the IVR (interactive voice response). You must call from the registered mobile number and follow each step for successful pin change.
Changing ICICI credit card PIN at the ATM
- Enter your card in the ATM and select your language preference.
- First, enter your existing credit card PIN.
- Next, click on the tab “change PIN,” the system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Next, use the OTP to validate the details.
- Please enter the new PIN of choice and confirm by re-typing it again.
- Recheck the details and click submit to complete the pin changing process.
ICICI Bank is one of the largest multinational banking and financial service providers in India with headquarter in Mumbai. If you are looking for a method to change your mobile number in ICICI bank online then you have come to the right place.
As an ICICI bank customer, you definitely have the privilege of using net banking that gives you the freedom to carry out your banking transactions online from any corner of the world.
Let’s go step by step on how to update the mobile number in your ICICI bank account using the Internet and other methods.
Method 1: Changing Mobile number online
1. To do this, you need to visit this page – http://www.icicibankrefer.com/user/changeMobileNo.php.
2. When you go to the page, you will find the option to change your mobile number. You will be required to first enter the ‘email address‘ that is registered with the bank.
3. Next, you need to enter the ‘old phone number‘ that you already have register with ICICI bank. Below the old number, you will enter the ‘new mobile phone number‘ that you wish to use from now on.
4. After you have filled in the required details, click on the ‘submit‘ button. You have successfully requested the change of mobile number in your ICICI bank using the Internet.
You will get an email on your registered email id regarding the same, and your mobile number will be immediately updated.
Update 2021: They have discontinued Registering and changing through Customer Care and internet banking due to security reasons.
Method 2: Visit the nearest ATM
You can also change the mobile number in your ICICI bank online from the bank’s ATM without having to visit the branch.
- You simply need to visit any ICICI ATM that is located close to your home. When you are there, insert the ATM card and enter your ‘pin code‘ to proceed.
- On the Home screen, you will find ‘more options‘ that allow doing perform various banking activities.
- On the next screen, you will find an option that says ‘Register your mobile number‘.
- You will need to enter your new mobile phone number and select ‘yes‘. The system may ask you to again enter the mobile phone number to confirm the details. Your new mobile phone number will be updated to your account within 2 working days.
Method 3: By Calling Customer Care
If you are too pressed for time to visit your ICICI bank account online or go to the nearest ATM, you can always call customer care and request them to change your mobile phone number.
They will ask a few questions to ensure that it is your account and then change the registered mobile number with the one you wish to update with.
Method 4: Through Branch
Visit your ICICI home branch with original and photocopies of Aadhar and Pan Card. Now ask for the Request change form. Duly fill the request change form and submit it with photocopies of Aadhar and Pan Card.
Method 5: By Sending Email
You may send an e-mail to [email protected] to Change your mobile number. NRI customers can call from the international number and submit a request. Download the request form online and send the Duly filled request form to the address mentioned inside the form.
|Type of Services||Contact/Address|
|Toll-free Number||1860 120 7777|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,|
Hyderabad – 500032.
There may be several reasons why you might need to change the mobile number in your ICICI bank. Whether you have lost your mobile phone or you have got a new number, thankfully updating your mobile number in the bank is not tough anymore.
We hope this article helps you get the answer for changing your mobile number in ICIC bank online. Keep watching this space for more information like these.
Updated: 14 Feb, 2021
Notice: Undefined variable: z_bot in /sites/msofficesetup.us/bank/icici-bank-internet-banking-not-working.php on line 136
Notice: Undefined variable: z_empty in /sites/msofficesetup.us/bank/icici-bank-internet-banking-not-working.php on line 136