Instagram Stories is an excellent platform for individuals to share interesting and unique moments with their friends and followers. Still, if you are looking forward to sharing multiple images on to your Instagram story, then it can result in a lot of frustration if you have to repeat the process for sharing every image individually.
Fortunately, Instagram does avail its user with a unique feature which enables its users to select multiple images at once and edit every picture before sharing to the Story. Interestingly enough, this unique feature allows Instagram users to choose the desired images from the gallery of the smart device and create a collection of preferable photos that an individual feels comfortable in sharing with their followers.
A user can also remove any of the selected images before posting the chosen pictures, which allows an individual to choose the preferred photos conveniently. So if you wish to post multiple images to your Instagram Stories, then use the steps mentioned below in proper order.
Steps for selecting multiple images for Instagram Stories
- Launch the Instagram application on your smart device.
- Now choose the Story logo from the extreme top-left corner of your display. Or directly swipe the home screen towards the right to directly open the Story feature on your device.
- Then users will have to select the “gallery” icon from the bottom of the screen to navigate the stored images and videos.
- Now press on all the pictures or video that you wish to post. As you click on the images, they would automatically get selected.
- You can also deselect any of the images that you don’t want to include to your story by simply tapping on it again. All of your selected images would be presented with a blue mark on the right corner and help you in ascertaining the pictures that you are going to post.
- After that, choose the “NEXT” button from the lower right corner of your screen.
- If you require to apply some filters or include some emoji to make the pictures much more presentable. You can also choose suitable gifs and overlay them on the top of your images.
- After that hit the “NEXT” button from the lower right corner of your screen.
- Now hit the “Share” option adjacent to “Your Story” option to share multiple images on your Instagram Stories. Users can also select individual friends from the list to send stories to close friends. You can also share your stories on Facebook by directly selecting the “Share Post” for Facebook.
By following the steps mentioned above, an individual can share multiple pictures and videos to their Instagram Stories. Hopefully, users will now be able to share their cherished moments with their followers and close friends with great ease.
Kellie Minton is a qualified IT engineer by education. After working in the IT sector for a decade, she began writing about it two years ago. She loves to write about emerging technology like www.office.com/setup.